Tuesday, January 8, 2019

18 month acting program new york - Sydney Nordan - maggie flanigan studio 02 - (917) 789-1599


18 month acting program new york - Sydney Nordan - maggie flanigan studio 02 - (917) 789-1599 Q: Where were you living before you moved to New York? Did you move here specifically to pursue your acting career? Absolutely. I moved here-- I originally had no plans. I'm from Alabama. I’ve transferred up here to play soccer in college actually from the University of Alabama. I played in Connecticut for two years. Then when I decided and I started into this program, I was actually commuting about two and a half hours and I was playing soccer. I was going to college, I was taking eight classes because I was ready to graduate. I was working two jobs and it just-- this program was absolutely worth it to me. We were doing our scenes. Charlie came in to visit and to see our scenes, which he does in first year. He told us after our class, he was just like, "If you want to do this work, you have to fully commit. You need to be here, be on time, and everything like that." I sat in my seat and I sobbed because I realized I was doing so many other things that I couldn't fully commit. I actually have played soccer my entire life. I played semi-professional and professionally overseas. I did not end up finishing out my last year of eligibility in college. I had one more year, I did not do it. I decided right then in that class when he talked to us that I was moving to New York. I actually moved in with a girl who is going to the studio right now and we’re best friends and we live together. It’s been amazing, but I did commute for the whole first-- the January session. Maggie Flanigan Studio 153 W 27th St #803 New York, New York 10001 +1 917-789-1599 www.maggieflaniganstudio.com/ goo.gl/maps/oxqqExybwL32 plus.google.com/112291205845820496849 https://flic.kr/p/2d18rdA

No comments:

Post a Comment